Check out this amazing kitchen by Ines Lombardi of Osborne Cabinets & Millwork in Houston, Texas. Ms. Lombardi won a regional award in the Sub-Zero/Wolf design competition for her spectacular work.
|Notice the subtle color painted inside the cabinetry, which really highlight the serving pieces and glassware on display.|
What we love about this kitchen:
Visit Osborne Cabinets & Millwork to see more of this company's exceptional portfolio.
- The creamy white cabinetry, high ceiling and wooden beams, which add warmth to the room
- The copper pendant lighting above the kitchen island, which complements the cookware prominently displayed against the tiled wall
- The great wall space around the cooking area -- the entire wall is tiled and Ms. Lombardi chose not to install upper cabinets in this section of the room
- The mix of countertop materials: stainless steel, marble, and even dark wooden countertops
- The kitchen island with its beautiful slab of polished marble and rich, dark wood
- The separate stainless steel refrigerator and freezer units by Sub-Zero Appliances
- The entire wall of glass front cabinetry -- the contrast of the exterior cabinetry and the painted interior -- a lovely sea-green, which really draws the eye to the serving pieces on display
- The slate floors -- a very practical alternative to hardwood, which can scratch all too easily
- The stainless steel range hood against the tiled wall
For more information:
Osborne Cabinets & Millwork, Inc.
Houston Design Center
7026 Old Katy Road, Suite 293
Houston, TX 77024
$2500 Off On Your Sub-Zero and Wolf Dream Kitchen. Ends 9/31/11
Labels: Beautiful Kitchen, Classic Kitchen, Interior Design, Kitchen, Kitchen Design, Kitchen Island, Kitchen Remodel, Kitchen Remodeling Ideas, Kitchen Renovation, Sub-Zero, White Kitchen